it's december, brian jones
my favorite Stone is brian jones
king of the soft-handed gypsies
of cold white stars and electric buzz
the winter has come and brought the cold
incense rolls round my bedroom
the light leaves hastily
with the tired setting sun
december is fat this year,
with song, with friends and with wine
the maryjane endless, the
no old lovers make me crazy
no old memories daze my head
there is a blanket warm and yellow
and there are candles on the nightstand
and brian jones' quick flash of
like a forgotten pot boiling over
in a moment extreme
hot water rolling down onto the
an astronomical body
exploding in space
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (46)
- the tea bag is where i left it on the kitchen coun...
- morphine may
- christmas takes the prize i hate it most serves o...
- hit or miss
- lately i have been i think, too absorbent of the...
- these, the things nearest to me lately musty ince...
- it's december, brian jones my favorite Stone is ...
- I always think that it will be the last time i wri...
- ▼ December (8)