I know what I cannot know and still
Achy yearn to know it
My fingers itch to touch sometimes
Or desire makes dust of my lust
Lust is candy to this lady
I very rarely crave it
Desire is calla lilies filling my eyes
With tears and touching my heart
With a pain incommunicable
Sometimes I feel the brush of something holy
Desire is the immaterial involuntary
Call for love
The ache is the scruff-raising wait
For a possible response
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- still stormy after all these years I have a quest...
- The Fountain Here, there’s the place where she d...
- a single mosquito swarms, beyond the window it r...
- the old fountaingrove winery Hear those stingin...
- Feeling Very Faint A wrung teabag is how I ...
- Real Real Fast Sometimes on the street a neighbor...
- I feel like the trampled pink plumerias browning ...
- listening to: the national 'high violet' my body f...
- May 15th At the garden every thing was Soft ros...
- grinding my ground
- i know who i take my cues from.
- The Ferris Wheel and the Snake
- grandpa (silvio) louis (batastini) grandma cat...
- achy yearn
- pseudo haiku IV In the Alta Bates E.R. the seats ...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2009 (46)