I cannot breathe, it was not a good idea.
Silk bound breasts. Blurring vision.
My body does not thank me, my mind
Does not thank me my straining heart
Does not thank me my shaking legs
Do not thank me, I do not
I do not Thank You. For pulling me
Into your arms, for biting my pleading
Limbs, for baring my laboring chest
I do not Thank You.
I sweat, I tremble, I Do Not Thank You.
For dealing with what you've wrought,
Should I then thank you? For
What you were and then were not
Should I then thank you?
I know that I was your accomplice.
In every deed and each kiss.
I do not deny it.
And I Do Not Thank You.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- contrarily, a dirt sea
- one year with no umbrella
- day in, day out
- warmer waters
- oakland by bicycle
- in the sea / i put the weight on you
- The Weaker Sex Has a Qualm, Qualm, Qualm.
- I Do Not Thank You
- pseudohaiku #?
- then again
- Badly Done, Allison
- vera and deanie
- my prize
- hypothetical conversations with the cynic part IV
- hypothetical conversations with the cynic part III...
- what may be last, my cynic
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2009 (46)