We drank Sanbitter, and cappuccinos, respectively, played CAVE EVIL, spread Uncle Charlie's ashes, drew Deenie in the sand, went to a hot spring where we frightened ourselves discussing Windham Earle, and read the books that we got each other for Christmas. I purchased an 1888 first edition of Howard Pyle's Otto of the Silver Hand (Swag) and Emily bought galoshes. Pics:
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- it's strange-- those grey days when still you squi...
- Don't despair, (or) pick up the Russian book. (Don...
- Keep it on the thinnest of both wrists, and I won'...
- God bless:
- "ain't that a great saying? 'every old sock meets ...
- every old sock meets an old shoe
- someone to watch over me
- "I saw everything in Hiroshima." "You saw nothi...
- Body at Twenty-three.
- He was just some Joseph looking for a manger.
- Flip a coin. By the time it's in the air you'll...
- I went to Santa Barbara with Emily.
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (46)