it's strange-- those grey days when still
you squint against a hidden sun
i think i am nothing
sometimes i think i am an angry cat in a box
sometimes i think that i am only capable of feeling
adoration and sadness
i wonder where the
sprawling expanse of
middle ground is
grapple with square hands and still
can't find it
are the only time
i am not angry with time
(and i find thus
that i am capable
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- it's strange-- those grey days when still you squi...
- Don't despair, (or) pick up the Russian book. (Don...
- Keep it on the thinnest of both wrists, and I won'...
- God bless:
- "ain't that a great saying? 'every old sock meets ...
- every old sock meets an old shoe
- someone to watch over me
- "I saw everything in Hiroshima." "You saw nothi...
- Body at Twenty-three.
- He was just some Joseph looking for a manger.
- Flip a coin. By the time it's in the air you'll...
- I went to Santa Barbara with Emily.
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (46)