from somewhere this sadness rose in me like moss, green life; it broke through the ceiling and surfaced in my chest. it grew quickly and lithely, little purple flower facing the sun
i am proud; my pride won't let myself admit i gave a little bit away
and that the bit i gave left a well in its place. deep dark and blue
but the truth is in my eyes
looking so sad
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- I. I am not going crazy this morn...
- from somewhere this sadness rose in me like moss, ...
- i don't ever want to scratch the surface of the co...
- 1 train wreck I know myself to be a train wreck ...
- head full of snow
- asleep and dreaming
- it's a face i want to turn to me with all the warm...
- half my heart
- 'he's a rebel, and he'll never ever be any good.' ...
- ▼ June (9)