Friday, February 24, 2012

i see

i don't know how i feel about
bitter-sweet
bitter-sweet

i don't know how i feel about
that.

these days i have been in close quarters

with

sad
sweet

sad
sweet
lives in this bare yellow room

sad
sweet
looks at me through eight eyes

sad
sweet
in a teapot

sad
sweet
sticks a needle in my arm

hundreds of

sad
sweet

times

sad
sweet
is in the bathtub

sad
sweet
is moving to germany

sad
sweet
tells me to eat fresh greens

sad
sweet
is sitting across from me

sad
sweet
with a chessboard in between

sad
sweet
is often photographed

sad
sweet
kisses my forehead

sad
sweet
is laughing at his little brother

sad
sweet
has my nose between his teeth

sad
sweet
is drinking wine from a mug for breakfast

sad
sweet
was not invited to the wedding

sad
sweet
(i relate)

sad
sweet
just stay close to me 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive