it's all coming down. pouring from the sky
relentless and wild
on top of me
it's all coming down. it's coming down hard
remember the old adage?
'it's coming down hard'; it truly is coming down hard
on top of me
i open my entreating mouth so that i might fill it up with rain
and never speak a word again but only trickle condensation
feel cloud matter slipping from behind teeth
i think it would be an honest thing to do, an honest thing to be said from me to you:
no words, free of sound
i might rain all over you and let you stand in the haze, let you ponder the aged old refrain
let you feel the weight that only i draw near to touch, that only i would take the time to introduce myself to
it could all come down on you
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- all there is to me now is bleached by the sun and ...
- time has told me you're a rare rare find. a troubl...
- aid to veterans thrift is where i like best to be....
- i will write myself through this and emerge slight...
- when i was thirteen i began listening to billie ho...
- dont fall off the face of my earth; i am not the...
- my mind wont sit still, i'm as i ever was : in a...
- my pile of stones is growing and so is this feelin...
- it's all coming down
- how provocative
- I. summer feels strange, and it feels strange beca...
- ▼ July (13)