sometimes i prefer not to speak. i love not to speak. i love not speaking when you are speaking; i love when you are speaking. i like it
that my heart can feel free of that heavy weight that has been pressing down upon it for an inexorably long time, an unspeakably long time
sheets crackle like paper, isn't it lovely how
why begin now why begin now
edith piaf would not stop now, edith piaf singing. there is a morning feeling,
one that no one ever could wish to leave
climbing up the orange tree
and on it grows
my mind seems to love to return to these things.
i do not mind seeing things through a haze if that is what i do. to me i see clearly. i wish to see you clearly which is a novelty to me, to wish but not to know if my own sight is true
i could only dissolve
into the night with you
three steps backward into darkness that is where we're headed to and let's not return
any time soon
let's not return
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- all there is to me now is bleached by the sun and ...
- time has told me you're a rare rare find. a troubl...
- aid to veterans thrift is where i like best to be....
- i will write myself through this and emerge slight...
- when i was thirteen i began listening to billie ho...
- dont fall off the face of my earth; i am not the...
- my mind wont sit still, i'm as i ever was : in a...
- my pile of stones is growing and so is this feelin...
- it's all coming down
- how provocative
- I. summer feels strange, and it feels strange beca...
- ▼ July (13)