i suppose i do not know who cares and do not care who knows.
i am hiding beneath the table in a Vermeer.
last night willem said, that i am the second weirdest person he has ever met.
i don't know where to direct this question which i have for 'my maker':
how can i function with a heart that is this unholy swollen?
how can i breathe when I have lain my lungs under His pillow?
how can i sleep when this voice has been wakened?
how can i walk when my mother's feet are failing her?
how to be wise when i unlearn everything i have known?
how to be cruel when to the crux i am soft as a moan?
weak with no suggestion of sea legs, porous as pumice or sponge
daffodil street and its hovering heat on that day that was so indecisive
until it broke into yellow and a shuffle two chess pieces in the grass
begging the question
of what gave me the notion
that i have a right to ask
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- Drink a Bowl of Blood
- For there's not a girl in this whole, wide world, ...
- felt slippers
- ten names for Igraine
- Just So You Know
- i loved to love you, but that's all through. i lov...
- Where I Like to Stand
- there is a ghost in this room
- here come the Hills of Time
- my love is a baby a right little bairn, and fri...
- my baby cries
- Death: Don't you ever stop asking? Antonius B...
- Seeing It Now song
- allison and peter became friends
- seeing it now
- explaining my dreams to the heathen
- temperamental weather
- i have a sorry body made of sugar or wax it looks ...
- Straight Reading: "As I Sit There Mending Clothes ...
- "as i sit there mending clothes you will never, ev...
- you go your way my love
- blackwaterside (traditional)
- bad dreams
- my ghost constant
- tonight i learned i do not love myself it is a pr...
- I Cant Sleep I Lost My Page
- a little bairn yourself
- daffodil st.
- Deenie Hey Deenie
- adrienne rich
- Much So Dancing -- a reading of Go To Sleep
- your ghost last night
- ' Not quickly,but I am definitely going down, do...
- go to sleep
- A Story
- My Tears In The Typing Pool
- "I tune in to some friendly voices,talking about ...
- to love somebody
- deep in wool
- ▼ March (59)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (46)