I. Begging the Ghost
I came into the bedroom, I begged
the ghost, please to come back, please to be with me
I said, if you think that i need you, please
tell me somehow you are here, and I am quiet
and I am patient
and I am studious
and I wait for the ghost to reply.
II. The Daffodils
in the glass vase
were also just babies
III. Love You
I do love you, but it is alright.
A heart can break and does.
that painted egg
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- Drink a Bowl of Blood
- For there's not a girl in this whole, wide world, ...
- felt slippers
- ten names for Igraine
- Just So You Know
- i loved to love you, but that's all through. i lov...
- Where I Like to Stand
- there is a ghost in this room
- here come the Hills of Time
- my love is a baby a right little bairn, and fri...
- my baby cries
- Death: Don't you ever stop asking? Antonius B...
- Seeing It Now song
- allison and peter became friends
- seeing it now
- explaining my dreams to the heathen
- temperamental weather
- i have a sorry body made of sugar or wax it looks ...
- Straight Reading: "As I Sit There Mending Clothes ...
- "as i sit there mending clothes you will never, ev...
- you go your way my love
- blackwaterside (traditional)
- bad dreams
- my ghost constant
- tonight i learned i do not love myself it is a pr...
- I Cant Sleep I Lost My Page
- a little bairn yourself
- daffodil st.
- Deenie Hey Deenie
- adrienne rich
- Much So Dancing -- a reading of Go To Sleep
- your ghost last night
- ' Not quickly,but I am definitely going down, do...
- go to sleep
- A Story
- My Tears In The Typing Pool
- "I tune in to some friendly voices,talking about ...
- to love somebody
- deep in wool
- ▼ March (59)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (46)