he is trying to make things simple for himself.
(i will, i will. my tea
went cold. cold kippers cold kippers.
and i did, i cried so much, heathen
not quite ALL of the time but
seas in teacups...)
and cease yr weeps, bairn, it's
not raining battery acid is it?
(yes yes. okay you're right i will.)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- Drink a Bowl of Blood
- For there's not a girl in this whole, wide world, ...
- felt slippers
- ten names for Igraine
- Just So You Know
- i loved to love you, but that's all through. i lov...
- Where I Like to Stand
- there is a ghost in this room
- here come the Hills of Time
- my love is a baby a right little bairn, and fri...
- my baby cries
- Death: Don't you ever stop asking? Antonius B...
- Seeing It Now song
- allison and peter became friends
- seeing it now
- explaining my dreams to the heathen
- temperamental weather
- i have a sorry body made of sugar or wax it looks ...
- Straight Reading: "As I Sit There Mending Clothes ...
- "as i sit there mending clothes you will never, ev...
- you go your way my love
- blackwaterside (traditional)
- bad dreams
- my ghost constant
- tonight i learned i do not love myself it is a pr...
- I Cant Sleep I Lost My Page
- a little bairn yourself
- daffodil st.
- Deenie Hey Deenie
- adrienne rich
- Much So Dancing -- a reading of Go To Sleep
- your ghost last night
- ' Not quickly,but I am definitely going down, do...
- go to sleep
- A Story
- My Tears In The Typing Pool
- "I tune in to some friendly voices,talking about ...
- to love somebody
- deep in wool
- ▼ March (59)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (119)
- ► 2009 (46)