' all right, since it's a fair fight i'd say it's the best that i have felt in a long, long time. in a long, long time.'
yours and her own girl
seeking fens and groves
leaves traces along your mind
in feathers, and evaporates
. she has always said, come with me
always gestured wildly
toward a treacherously
brash and confounded her
voice resounded auburn in the air
when with clear eyes she saw you,
and knew and knew not,
and knew she knew not,
collected stones for her prayer
as you stood there
. blotting out the silver sun.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- moving on out
- dappled day you have restored me to myself it seem...
- the question game
- it was hard to understand the words wasn't it? it...
- at the bottom of my cracked well is poisondrugged ...
- August Musings
- a fool such as i a game of form I am indeed ...
- the house of cards crumpled and flew nearly silent...
- words flail half formed and stop short of my tongu...
- ' all right, since it's a fair fight i'd say it's ...
- Quiver in your bed like a leaf, That's what you're...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (46)