Quiver in your bed like a leaf,
That's what you're good at.
Look at all the books you're not reading.
Mind your histrionic heart-bleeding,
How you've always been---
So soft and hurt and laughing
Through your sea tears.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- moving on out
- dappled day you have restored me to myself it seem...
- the question game
- it was hard to understand the words wasn't it? it...
- at the bottom of my cracked well is poisondrugged ...
- August Musings
- a fool such as i a game of form I am indeed ...
- the house of cards crumpled and flew nearly silent...
- words flail half formed and stop short of my tongu...
- ' all right, since it's a fair fight i'd say it's ...
- Quiver in your bed like a leaf, That's what you're...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (46)