dappled day you have restored me to myself
i was poor but now my heap of pressed
upon the shore of the lake we drank
and ate and dreamed
that we were swimming until
we were swimming.
we swam until my brim was wet,
my broken smile mended
the panorama beautiful,
the way it had been rendered
by the hands of men
and i do not say it easily
that by the hands of men
can sometimes do some good.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- moving on out
- dappled day you have restored me to myself it seem...
- the question game
- it was hard to understand the words wasn't it? it...
- at the bottom of my cracked well is poisondrugged ...
- August Musings
- a fool such as i a game of form I am indeed ...
- the house of cards crumpled and flew nearly silent...
- words flail half formed and stop short of my tongu...
- ' all right, since it's a fair fight i'd say it's ...
- Quiver in your bed like a leaf, That's what you're...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (46)