on the walk we played a game it was called the question game.
i don't have any questions for you any more. other than
how you manage to continue with your barrage of questions
like an unending storm.
i could say i don't know a thing but i would be a liar.
i have a secret and it is that i know.
the secret sits within my chest a sharp rock.
when i breathe it digs into me further.
deception follows and hides in trees behind me, watching.
it jumps on me when my stride grows easy and complacent.
that's what i get for walking with my eyes closed.
that's what alyosha would say any way.
i believe in senselessness.
i'm wearing it as a bracelet on my right wrist.
looking down at it i try to use an ancient alchemy
to transform it into strength.
looking down at it i try to see it as a reminder to
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (60)
- moving on out
- dappled day you have restored me to myself it seem...
- the question game
- it was hard to understand the words wasn't it? it...
- at the bottom of my cracked well is poisondrugged ...
- August Musings
- a fool such as i a game of form I am indeed ...
- the house of cards crumpled and flew nearly silent...
- words flail half formed and stop short of my tongu...
- ' all right, since it's a fair fight i'd say it's ...
- Quiver in your bed like a leaf, That's what you're...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (46)